Wyoming Real Estate License Application Process
To obtain your Wyoming Real Estate License, you must complete the following steps:
- Enroll for your Courses
- School options: https://wyrealestateschool.com/
- https://www.realestateexpress.com/real-estate-license/wyoming(Don’t know what courses you need?)
- I’ll Help you out if you don’t know what courses you need.
- Send two fingerprint cards to Wyoming Real Estate Commission w/ Money order for $39 made to Attorney General of Wyoming.https://realestate.wyo.gov/real-estate-professionals/obtain-a-license It can take up to 6-8 weeks for the Department of Criminal Investigations to complete fingerprints. more information can be can here:
- Don’t wait until the last minute!
- Complete your Courses.
- Take State and National Exams through Pearson Vue (www.pearsonvue.com) $80 per exam in person / $90 per exam to take from home.
- Go to www.joinreal.com
- Submit Application with proof of Errors & Omission insurance, Course Certificates, Exam Record and prior licensure transcripts, if applicable.
- Go back to the recruitment tab under “About > Partner with Titan” or https://titanreteam.com/recruitment/ and Watch all 5 videos.
- Schedule a call with me. Call me (307-222-9690 or 307-772-1184)
- Feel free to call the Real Estate Commission (307-777-7141 ext. 1) if you have questions. We are here to help you.
- Learn more about the Cheyenne Real Estate Board and MLS Dues: http://www.cheyennerealtors.com/realtor-dues-and-application/